Lunchtime Intolerables Hour

When a certain person thinks he is being very clever by alerting his friends he will be unavailable due to "Lunchtime Consumables Hour," a phrase apparently deriving from his native language of Douche, or perhaps Welsh, which translates to, roughly, "I'm going to spend the next 35 minutes jerking myself off in the broom closet while you destroy your personal computer with cascades of vomit."

Thanks, D-bag, you just ruined my Lunchtime Consumables Hour. Someone please do something about my keyboard. And the broom closet. POMK.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I have personally been the subject of off-jerkings like these, of both the broom closet and Italian deli varieties. Now I finally have an English translation of the Douche phrase "Lunchtime Consumable(s) Hour", and its meaning covers my keyboard with both puke and the sort of flattery that also causes me to puke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "his native language of Douche" might be my new favorite phrase.

    ReplyDelete